mom encourages it...
Peyton has a serious obsession to hats and shoes!
If he sees a hat he starts saying HAT HAT (pats his head in case we didn't get it from him saying HAT!) and getting it so he can have it on top of his head!
He cracks me up...he also wants to wear the gloves when he finds them which isn't a big obsession like the shoes and hats are...
Seriously I find him with shoes and hats all the time! If he finds our shoes he puts them on, if he can't get his shoes on he puts them on his hands...
And I really really made his day yesterday when the boots I ordered for the boys came in the mail! He had to have them on right then and there! (and of course he is wearing his hat...)

We even let the boys try them out for a minute in the snow, not great pictures since it was dark and we were out for about 2 minutes because of kids still being sick and it was FREAKING COLD!!!

They went out last night and today you can't even see the footprints because of more snow and the wind blowing everywhere!

Jordan likes his boots too even though he isn't obsessed!
P.S. If you are wondering about Ali you can see their update on their blog. I can't wait to see the little girl, but we won't be going until we are all healthy!











1 comments:
I guess it's a good thing he likes his shoes....at least he doesn't walk around bare foot all the time!
Post a Comment