Peyton is the middle child.
He is probably a little neglected like a middle child usually is.
But despite being the middle child he surprises us so much!
He knows when he needs his shoes and goes looking for them yelling around the house, "Shoes! Shoes!" The other night he knew we were leaving and getting coats on. He grabbed his coat and brought it to Phil. Phil didn't didn't help him right away and so he got so mad and threw the coat at him and started crying. Pretty sensitive little guy!
He is a talker even though sometimes we don't understand him. However he loves to watch a show called Oswald on Noggin and he can say Oswald so clear and Dora, he calls Jordan JoJo and Audriana baaay and Auu!
He knows what he wants and if he doesn't get it or can explain to us well enough he will try and show us. Like he needs something to eat he goes in the kitchen and find something to bring to me to open for him to eat.
He'll pull something out of the drawers and "asks" me if he can have it, if I say no he puts it right back and puts it back.
He loves to play peek-a-boo and will hide his hand in his sleeve and say, "whes it" (where is it), then pulls it out and says "heris!" (here it is).
Yesterday afternoon I asked him to get a book and I read it to him before his nap. Then I put that book in bed with him so he could look at it before falling asleep. Well last night Phil put Peyton to bed. A few minutes later we heard him crying. I went up and he had taken his book that we read at naptime and pushed it under the door. I opened the door to put him back in bed and he handed me the book. So I read it and he just kept smiling and smiling when I put him back to bed and gave it to him in bed again.
Anyway I guess we underestimate him sometimes, but the one thing that he does that melts my heart is this:
If Audriana even makes a sound he will try to soothe her by sticking the bottle in her mouth or the binky. If he can't get her calm downed he comes to us and starts patting our arm calling our names and then points to "baaay".
Friday, November 14, 2008
Middle Child Syndrome
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment