Friday, November 14, 2008

Jordan Goes To Work

Well since I wrote about the other two children the last two days I can't leave Jordan out!

Today Phil took him to work in the afternoon. I don't think he has ever went to work during actual work hours. It is usually when Phil needs to run in on the weekend.

I think he likes his one on one time with daddy.

When he got home I asked him what he did.

He charmed the customers and employees.

He told me he played a puzzle game on the computer.

I also got a picture text from Phil today...apparently the desk was very comfortable. He slept the first hour like this...then he curled up in the chair for the next.

Aren't they just adorable when they are sleeping?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Garrett NEVER sleeps when he goes to work with daddy! It's just too exciting! :)