Thursday, November 20, 2008

I get so annoyed when...

When guys leave the seat up.

Luckily I married someone who hardly ever does it.

I love that we no longer have to stop what we are doing to take Mr. Jordan the independent to the bathroom at home though...

however I always know when he goes to the bathroom because the seat is up! Ugh the trouble with boys...because I tell him everytime he needs to put it down and I get...

"Oh yeah, I forgot!"

One step at a time, right??

When he first trained we were on a car trip and were not close to a rest stop or gas station! He was so appalled when Phil tried to get him to go on the side of the road (he said it's the benefit of being a boy).

Now he is all about being a boy!

0 comments: