This Thanksgiving marks the 5 year mark of boy meets girl next door saga in our lives.
To remember this event I bring you a great movie clip to make you cry...or laugh...or whatever you do when you see Billy Idol make a cameo and an 80's decade remembered.
And I hope you have found the person you want to grow old with.
Don't forget to go down to the bottom of the page to turn the music off.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
5 years ago
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I thought it has been longer then that! When did you get married? Well Congratulations!!!
Miguel and I have almost been together that long! That's crazy...we met at the end of 2004!
I'm going to see Twilight on Saturday too! (I heard it's not very good) :(
Let me know what you think of it!
Post a Comment