Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Entering The World of Self Employment


Well folks I did it.

After days of neglecting my children, dishes and laundry I got my blogs up and going for my designs and photography. (Don't call CPS on me just yet they weren't totally neglected)!

As most of you know I had the design website before, but with Audriana being born and moving I decided to wait a while to do some work. So the website is gone and I don't know if I will go back to it because it took a lot to keep it up so for now I am just going to use the blog...much simplier to do! VISIT HERE.


But doing photography I have been trying to decide for...well a really long time. I guess I just sometimes need someone to tell me if they like it or not. And sometimes I guess it is harder when people I know don't ask to get their pictures done...not that they are getting them anywhere else I have to remember sometimes people don't want to preserve their memories like I think they should. So CLICK HERE!

So if you want to spread my name around, put links on your blog or even hire me I would love it!

Yes I know I am in Idaho Falls, but I also go to Salt Lake often and can plan shoots then too! Also for my Bridger Valley readers we can book a session on a visit there as well!!
Links are also on the side of the blog!

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

You take such great pictures! I wish you lived closer! Well let me know if you will be in this area anytime soon..i need to get my pic for the christmas cards done! If not I'll see if I can work some magic with my camera!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! I wish I could afford you! :) Good Luck