Yikes is it already that time?!
Want to know what the Garner's have planned?
Wednesday: We will be traveling to Salt Lake. Ugh the dread of driving...thank goodness for the dvd player in the car! The last 20 minutes of the drive we usually have the two younger kids screaming ready to be done and get out! Jordan doesn't care, he could stay in there all day watching a movie, but Peyton gets restless and lets us know and Audriana starts to get hungry!
Wednesday Night: Go to Kohls to check out the selection...especially the toys since they are very vague on what is 50 percent off!
Turkey Day: Turkey Day activities I am sure! Phil volunteered to peel all those lovely Idaho potatoes... He probably will play football, tells me I am going and I roll my eyes, and eat some Turkey with all of you going to our Thanksgiving!
Friday: 3 AM shopping! Thanks to Phil's parents not ready for a 3 AM wake up call we get to go out for a few hours until the babysitter comes to take their place! Hopefully when the kids wake up they won't be too upset with a stranger though...(don't worry not a stranger to us, she has just never babysat our kids before!)
Friday Afternoon: Take naps to recover, hide presents in the car, and do Friday activities.
Saturday: I have a Senior session! Ya!... I just need to remember all of my stuff to take! Yikes...so I am sure I will have a little sneak peak on my photography blog next week!
Saturday sometime: We will be coming home, consuling the two in the car the last 30 minutes of the drive, doing tons and tons of laundry (I swear we have more when we travel than if we stayed here), and maybe if we have time getting the tree out! Woohoo Christmas Time!
So you probably won't be seeing me too much of us in the blogging world unless I can convince Phil to figure out if they still have the wireless there and even then not sure if I will with the slow connection!
Now we need to find our Polar Express movie (Jordan's FAVORITE Christmas movie) for the ride!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I would like to thank all 3 of my kids for being awake at 6 for the contents of this blog :-)
Post a Comment