Saturday, November 29, 2008

turkey for you, turkey for me


Thanksgiving was great for us! Hope it was great for all of you!

We had fun with all of you who came to Thanksgiving with us! Of course I forgot my camera so no pictures of the funny stick hockey game in the church gym!

Friday of course was BLACK FRIDAY!!

We got to Kohl's at quarter to 3 in the morning and man do we have this morning shopping down!

We sat in the chairs with our blankets, Phil took his laptop and worked...and we were fast enough to be around the 10th in line and be under the store's covered area in the rain!

We had a great time despite the craziness of Walmart which was almost a complete waste of time until Phil found the last door buster computer which we had no plans of getting and then decided to get it for the kids to upgrade theirs!

Then we shopped, shopped, shopped until 8:30ish, got home to relieve the babysitter (which the kids didn't even wake up for her so bonus for her and probably the easiest money she made!) and then crashed...or at least tried to because all the kids woke up after we got home.

We bought a ton, had a heck of a time trying to get everything home...and sadly I am still not done!! But it is nice to have a lot of it done and ready to be wrapped before any kids find anything!!

Now I am just ready to get the Christmas decorations and the tree up!

I am sure I will blog more later, but I am still recovering from the trip.

0 comments: