Well holidays equal stress! And I am already stressing about Christmas, pictures, card, etc.
So why not just blog about it all!
I gave up on getting my kids together for the Christmas card! You'll see seperate pictures of each when you get the card (only if you told me you wanted one...there is still time!) I know that is what I am suppose to do, but for some reason other people's kids are much much easier than my own.
The fact that I haven't even ordered the cards! I know shocker seeing that you probably usually get my card like the first week of December to enjoy all month (or year if you so choose!) :).
Santa, Phil and I have been discussing Christmas lists and checking them twice...but man even with his help I am stressed at what to get! There are so many things, but I don't want to get it and it ends up being a dud. I mean I probably could buy a 200 dollar toy in a box and we all know that the box may be popular.
Plus Santa is only one man so he needs us helpers to scope out Black Friday deals so we have 3 days until the madness!
Getting all the decorations up and tree done...I mean who are we kidding I still have a few Halloween stuff outside to take to the garage!
Whether venturing into photography for others was such a good idea or not. I guess I shouldn't even care if my photography isn't people's style because they won't pick me, but it is hard when relatives don't even want pictures done.
I also am stressed out about charging people! I am the worst business person ever! Seriously I just feel really bad charging people for my time/designs, etc. I am even more stressed about what I charge for pictures. After tons and tons of research I thought I was actually really low, ok not low compared to Target/Walmart, but I would like to think I am better than them, but I get people who say they would love pictures but they can't afford me.
I am stressed enough trying to get ideas for my kids presents that when I get asked for lists I have no idea...just give my kids something, ok? Phil gets really mad at me, but I don't know what I want, sorry people! Plus I always get weird when I tell people what I want...I don't know I feel like I sound greedy if I send out lists even though they ask!
However...I want people to send me lists! There are a few people who are so hard to buy for...um so if you know you are on my list go ahead and tell me what you want!)
The biggest thing I am really really stressed at is traveling for holidays. Ugh the thought of packing, getting my kids to sleep at different houses (mostly Jordan who is like me who would rather stay home), laundry when we get home, forgetting stuff, getting last minute stuff ready, etc.
Suprisingly money is a very little stress right now even though I added up what we decided, names we drew that do have a budget, etc and well you probably don't want to know! I am really grateful that we can give the kids a Christmas that we want to give them, but I am really worried that spending that much on something or a bunch of somethings they won't even use in a few days after Christmas. So to add to that stress of I want to research everything we give them!
I really hope that I will find an angel tree around here. I want to get one for at least Jordan to pick out some gifts with me...although I usually opt for the girls...but now that I can get girly things I don't care!
Jordan has a few presents he should be picking out for names he drew, but I am worried that if he gets it he will tell them what they are getting!
The only thing I am stressed about with Phil's presents are where to hide everything! Yep that is right he is done...well Santa and I will have a little chat about a few other things...stocking ideas anyone?? (and if you really do have some email or facebook me so he doesn't read the comments, ha!)
With all this stress the best part of it all will be Christmas when the people on my list are opening their gifts and get all excited! Maybe that is why I spend way too much at Christmas time!
Of course the stress of them not liking the present gets to me too!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Stressing and Blogging
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment