Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

If you saw my self promotion on the side here it is again!

Get your orders in this month for your Christmas cards!

Send me an email at cgdesignphoto @ yahoo. com (without the spaces sorry gets rid of spam). Send me:

  • size
  • colors
  • designs
  • pictures of your cute family/kids/or even if you just want something else let me know!
  • if you want design only or envelopes and myself to print them for less work for you
  • information on the cards (ie, and if you have your own idea in your head send me it and I will see what I can do.

Send me an email and I will send you more information.

Design only: Prices for cards if you tell me you got the info off my blog are 10 dollars for design only and you print them out. I will send you a big jpeg file you can send on your own, get your own envelopes as well no matter the size.

Print out and envelopes: I am working on prices so email with what you want and size.

_________________________________________________________________

Now back to the Garner Family

If you would like a Christmas card from us please let us know through email or comments. Also send me your address if you don't think we already have it. I need to know who actually wants one this year instead of sending them to everyone who may or may not want one or missing someone who does want one because I didn't think you wanted one! Thanks! Send it to

cgdesignphoto @ yahoo. com again without spaces!!

1 comments:

whitney.evan said...

i would love a christmas card :) let me know and i will try and remember to send you my address if you don't have it.