I am not going private.
Seems like everyone is posting that they are so I thought I would let you know I am not. I do monitor my blog and know where the person is coming from and where they came.
Phil probably would like it if I did, but then only my readers would benefit from our awesome parenting skills...or lack of.
For those considering whether to go or not. You can change your settings so strangers aren't getting it from google or from blogger itself and only through direct links or people's links.
Here are the reasons I am not yet (and yes I did see the KSL thing)
- People can see my car while I am driving, what's to say they won't stalk me and follow me home?
- We tell complete strangers in random places what our names are, if they ask do you think twice where to tell them you live at??
- My kids are freaking cute so if you are a stalker and steal a picture of them I may understand it.
So if you are a stranger, a friend, or a family member or even a stalker make a comment and let me know you are out there! I love new friends.
In all seriousness I do monitor my blog and know my readers are out there and where. So if you stalk me I can probably figure out who you are.... just FYI. I do monitor all comments too...










2 comments:
How can you tell who visits your blog? And what was the thing on KSL? Is someone stalking Bloggers! Well that i must say is just crazy...People really need to get a hobby and stop being so sick and wrong!!
Hey Cassie, I got your message a few days ago. I look at your blog, too. So I guess that makes me a stalker. Sorry about that. You are hilarious. I never knew you had it in you!
I'm glad you put this about going private. I feel the same way. People get really paranoid sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts the safety of their kids at risk!! Just kidding.
Post a Comment