Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged- Quirks

The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

So I was tagged forever ago by Marla, but I never know what to write about myself...really do I have quirks ;-)! Apparently I do because I asked Phil and he told me I did...mmm.

1. I don't like to talk on the phone. I will text, email, facebook, etc but when it comes to the phone I hate calling people. I don't even like to call Pizza Hut to order a pizza. I will talk on the phone if you call me, but don't expect phone calls from me because if I don't have to I usually don't. Seriously it takes a lot for me to pick up a phone and call someone so feel lucky if I do!

2. I hate bare feet, not all feet because baby feet is fine until they start walking around all day in their shoes and then they become dirty and I don't want them around me. I don't like feet touching me, even if there are socks on. I also have never had a pedicure because I don't want someone touching my feet either. Even with my own kids if I take off their socks trying not to touch their feet or their socks especially after the day and they are all sweaty, yuck!

3. I don't drink water that has been sitting in a cup all day or all night. It's gross and I need fresh water with ice. I also chew on the ice which annoys Phil, haha! But I do and Peyton has been starting to do it too.

4.I multi task. I can't just sit and watch tv or a movie at home. That is usually when I am on the internet, blogging, doing laundry or working on the scrapbook on the computer. Sometimes I forget to pay attention and then I am so lost in the movie. I can't just sit and eat lunch either. I usually try and clean the kitchen while the boys and I are eating or unload the dishwasher so I am not just sitting there.

5. If I shower at night to wash my hair I still have to shower the next morning or else I feel gross all day.

6. I can't think of anything else right now so I guess I am too good to have a 6th quirk...just kidding I just don't know what to write.

I tag anyone who wants to do it because I know some people don't like to so I won't make you.

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

I didn't know that stuff about you. I'm glad you posted this! And I don't like talking onthe phine too much either!

Melea said...

To Funny! We have a lot of quirks in common. I love your post. Your blog is so cute. Did you do it?