At 9:30 tuesday night Phil went to play his flag football game and when he was leaving he said that they actually had a chance to win since this team was just as bad as their team was and he was right. They won their first game! He said they usually play against teams that are younger and I think this team was just as old as they were so guess their knees and backs were going out too to make the game fair. Of course it being 9:30 at night the kids and I didn't go out to watch the win which could be the only one this season. Next weeks game is at 6:30 so we can actually go to watch and maybe have better reports and laughs!
Wednesday night we drove to Pocatello so I could play Bunco. I had never played before so I didn't know what to expect but it was fun so thanks for the invite I had tons of fun! While I was there Phil took the boys with a friend to eat and this game place. They had so much fun, Jordan told me all about the games they played.
Jordan learned the letter E this week in preschool even though he already knows his alphabet it is really helping him to learn to write and the lower case letters. He loves to show me what he drew and cut out. This week we only had one day of school because of inservice and I think we will all be ready for both days next week! He also has been enjoying his cup of coffee in the morning (don't ask me where he got that...he was pretending to drink out of a mug and said "I'm drinking my coffee"...um we don't drink coffee or are around anyone who does so I guess Handy Manny or the Doodlebobs drink coffee??? I don't know where he got it).
Besides wanting to open every cupboard and drawer to "explore" or rather pull out whatever is in there, Peyton has been trying to be very helpful. He wants to throw the garbage away or the baby's diapers so we may keep him around yet! He has also learned that if he finds fruit snacks he gets out two of them and gives one to Jordan...I think Jordan has trained him pretty well!
Audriana is not really gaining any weight so she is as little as ever! She is wearing out her newborn sized clothes, has already let us use a whole bottle of spray and wash and definitly has the Garner genes of projectiling the whole bottle...sadly she may be bad but I still don't think it was as bad as the boys were. Oh well she makes it up with her cuteness and we want to keep her around too.
This is the Garner Happenings for this week stay tuned for another addition someday when we get around to it.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Garner Happenings
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Hello Phillip and Cassie! We sure miss you guys. Thanks for the update, it is always nice to hear what you and the kids are up to.
Have a FANTASTIC conference weekend!!
I was happy to hear you played bunco. hope you had fun! Jordan is funny! I got a good laugh about his coffee. That's great.
Thanks for doing the quirks! They were good! it really makes you think about you....what you are like...
thanks. can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment