Well I already said we moved in, but I finally get to post pictures and what is a blog without pictures of my kids, right? The boys are taking the move a lot better than I thought and didn't even complain about being in a different house. The whole time we told Jordan how the boys were going to share a room and he was excited. But when it came time for night and he realized that Peyton was sleeping in his room he wasn't too sure about it. He got over it really fast, but man did we hear about it!
They like to play around the empty boxes in the garage and hide from each other. Kids are pretty inventive and Jordan isn't an exception if you can tell by the pictures. He hid in the couch...

Had a snack in his little box...
And the boys found a little fort to play in...












0 comments:
Post a Comment