Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Day Of Preschool

Jordan started preschool on tuesday and he LOVES it! We weren't up here for the meet the teacher and see the room since they really started 4 weeks ago and I ran out of time to take him there before. So we tried to get there a little early to show him around and meet his teacher. I wasn't sure how he was going to react when he realized that I nor his brother or sister were staying. When we got in the car he asked if Peyton was going to preschool to and I thought great he is going to be mad his brother won't be with him! But when I said bye he said see ya and already made fast friends with the other kids.

He came home telling me about learning the letter D, coloring yellow flowers and going for a walk to see yellow all around. Here are some pictures from his first and second day, he goes tuesday and thursday mornings from 9-11:30...I gave up on trying to get him to make a normal face...I try to catch him off guard since his poses are a little too posed sometimes!




Oh and I had to throw this picture in...this was on the first day of preschool. I wasn't sure if Peyton was bored or taking advantage of the quietness in the house without Jordan around. He found the pillow and fell right to sleep!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

I have to say I did miss the pictures posts! It's looks like your settling in and have fun! You boys sure are getting big! I want to see more pictures of that sweet baby girl of yours :)