Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ah...The Internet

Is it sad that I felt kind of lost being without my high speed connection?? Not that I have really had time to come on much lately, but "borrowing" my neighbors wireless connection was really annoying with all the disconnections I would get from the low signal and the slow page loads. So now we have connection and I can get all my posts done and pictures uploaded! All I have to do now is to get Phil looking for the wireless router so I don't have to sit in the corner or the room next to the modem for the next week...although I prefer the floor over my couch downstairs anyday if it means I have some speed (we had to stick the modem in the outlet without satellite so the only options really were the kids rooms so I am in Audriana's room the one kid less likely to bug the modem right now!)

0 comments: