I have to say I have been slacking on taking pictures of the little princess lately. So here are some random ones of what she does around here.
She actually had her first bath in the hotel so no pictures or anything, guess when it is your third you just throw them in there in a hurry while keeping the other two out of the way. So here are some from the other day and actually only taken because Jordan told me to! Her umbilical cord fell of at 1 week old...well at the doctors office actually, but the boys took 3 weeks at least so I thought it would take a while she was fast!
Not the most attractive picture of her, but isn't this outfit so cute?? This is a newborn size and they all seem so big on her. We were actually at the mall on Saturday and I had lots of different comments, one was is she a preemie...um no just small, and a few others gasped and looked close and said I thought you were carrying a doll around!














3 comments:
Your little girl is ADORABLE!! so are your boys!! Your blog looks way cute! I just learned how to design my own! we have a few of the same things! :)
Oh Love the pictures!
My kids are asking about our blog too! You are having too much fun w/ your blog! Cute new background. I've loved the updates! again, it doesn't seem real you are in Idaho! but you are huh? for good or bad.....and um, i haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet! I want to, but just haven't.....
Post a Comment