Since we moved here Peyton has been sleeping in his new big bed! Jordan has/had bunk beds but when we got here we seperated them because I am not ready for Jordan to be on the top bunk yet...too many fears of broken bones and hospital trips I guess and not just for him but for Peyton who would climb up the ladder in a heartbeat!
We figured Audriana is going to have the crib soon enough so we may as well change him right now while we were throwing a lot of different changes at him already! He actually does a lot better than I thought he would. Somedays I have found him asleep on the floor or when he thinks he isn't tired he comes and knocks on the door until someone opens it, but most of the time he falls asleep in the bed. We have noticed that he rolls way more than Jordan does, with Jordan we took off the white rail in about a month after we realized he didn't need it, however when we check on Peyton we can see how he has rolled to the edge of the bed and would have fell off if it wasn't for the rail! So I guess we will keep it there for awhile.
If it wasn't for Audriana I probably would have kept him in the crib until he started climbing out because he was/is a good sleeper and I didn't want to mess with it if I didn't have to!
Here he is sleeping away...this was before I found the sheets so he had to sleep on a blanket over the mattress for a night or two.

Monday, September 22, 2008
I'm A Big Kid Now!
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment