Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jumping on the Band Wagon

Yep I did jump on the band wagon and read the Twilight books. The first one I was a little disappointed, but I think it was because of how everyone had read it and loved it. So it took me a while to get into it, but I did get the second, third and fourth read all in the past week and I have to say I liked the series. I do have a problem with some mystical things that don't make sense and I want to make sense of them so it is hard for me to read books like that, but I really did like it if I tried not to think of what should be normal for us humans!

I am pretty sure Phil will be really annoyed if I drag him to this movie, but I think I have to watch it now. By the way I did buy the last 3 books so if anyone wants to borrow them let me know, I don't have the first one since I borrowed it from the library though!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Ya I'm you read them! I have to say I loved them. I know how you feel though I didn't want to read it at first becasue Lisa told me it was about Vampires...I was like now freaking way am I reading that....Then I heard there was a movie coming out and I thought I would read it! And now I can't put it down I'm almost finished with Twilight for the 3rd time!