I am excited to say we finally found a new preschool for Jordan in Idaho. We were having a hard time finding one in a price range I was willing to pay, but I found two. So we were able to visit one on our house hunting trip which I really did like, but it was a little drive. The other one we weren't able to visit because she was out of town and I forgot to bring the address to drive by it. So when we got back I realized that her preschool was in the same subdivision we made the house offer on. So last week while Phil was there he went to tour it and meet the teacher and it turns out she is 1 street over! So I was excited about that because we could just walk and not have to get 3 kids out of carseats. Luckily Phil really liked it so we decided to go with the Learning Academy. I am glad to say that stress is finally over with, now on to all the other stress of moving and relocating!
He also was able to do the home inspection and he was very impressed with how well it was built, so yeah to that! I don't know if I said, but it is a brand new house so we will be the first owners, which is a good yet bad thing. This will be the third time moving into a brand new house, of course we didn't have the stress/fun of picking out colors this time, but we do have to get all the blinds up again...ugh.
Another thing Phil has become while he is in Idaho is "the creepy guy", haha! Ok let me explain, a few weeks ago he was there in Idaho alone. So him and a coworker decided to go to the Dark Knight movie since I honestly am creeped out by the previews. So the two men went to the midnight showing for their little "date" (probably the older ones there too I am sure!) Then last week Phil was a little bored and decided to go to the movie again, this time the other coworker called and said he couldn't go so Phil became the single creepy guy that sat by himself...At least it wasn't Mama Mia or something like that or else then he really would be the creepy guy, right?!
He is learning the new city better though so we won't be too lost when we get there!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Phil's Idaho Trip
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment