
We have noticed some weird fetishes that both the boys have gotten. Over the 3 years Jordan has been more worried about getting dirty, especially his hands. If his hands have a spot of dirt on them he wants it wiped off now. He is not one to enjoy finger painting at all. At Easter while we were dying eggs he was so careful not to get it on his hands.
Another thing is that he loves to wear shoes. He is getting better at this one though, but he doesn't like his shoes off outside, which actually I am ok with! I think it is gross to take off your shoes at the park anyway so I am glad he is not one of the kids that do that. Sometimes he will even refuse to take them off to sleep or want them right back on after he gets his pj's on. I always thought it was such a funny thing, but apparently Phil was like that when he was his age and I thought it was so weird to have such a funny trait passed down. Of course I hate feet and will not touch feet or let people touch my feet...although being so swollen from this pregnancy I do let Phil rub them, haha.
Peyton has been showing a lot of the same traits as Jordan as well. I started to notice this when Phil's cousin Tennille was with us in the car. It was after the fireworks and she tried to take off Peyton's shoes and he screamed at her until she put them back on! Also if he doesn't have shoes and finds some he tries to get them on his feet. Even if they aren't his shoes they are on his feet if he finds them! I have to say I have never really had a problem with my kids taking off their shoes and trying to find them!
He also has started doing the clean thing like Jordan too, if he has something on his hand he points to the napkin and will wipe his hands off with it. Both of the boys also like to help me clean and wipe off the table with the wipes if they find them.
Of course they do have their differences. Jordan was not as daring as Peyton is at this age! We have to watch him when we are around things he can climb. He even tries to climb the slides at the park. Jordan wouldn't go on slides when he was Peyton's age! Of course Jordan is getting a lot better and likes slides now, but Peyton has never shown the fear. In fact I am not sure if we can have bunk beds in their room because I am pretty sure Peyton will be climbing the ladder to the top bunk and maybe even try to jump off knowing him!
They are just funny my funny little kids!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Fetishes and Traits...Passed down?
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment