Well we now have 2 weeks left of living in Salt Lake! We are actually closing on the 8th, but the movers won't come to get our stuff until the 10th and unload the 12th. Yikes it seems so close, yet so far away since not one thing is packed! I am sure I will love movers since I don't have to do anything except take everything off the walls and take the cleaning products with us.
Other than that we haven't done much lately so that is the reason with my lack of posts. Nope no baby for those that keep asking, but I have to remind you that I still have 2 more weeks before the actual due date... Don't worry the baby will be here before we move, just not very long now since we moved up the closing and moving dates (we weren't going until the middle of September before).
I do have to give kudos to Phil because he actually took me to Mama Mia last weekend, of course the music will be in his head for awhile! Thanks to Tennille for giving us a break and watching the boys for a few hours, we are sure going to miss her and I know the boys are going to miss her as well...Jordan gets so excited when he sees her!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
2 More Weeks in Salt Lake!
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
WEll you sure are lucky to have movers...I need to keep that in mind the next time I move.. And YES you will love Twilight!!! It's amazing and I am so sad that I have already finished all the book...so I started to reread them...ok so i'm a bit obsessed!But hurry and read them so we can talk about them!
C'mon baby girl. This is such an exciting time for you. Good luck getting ready to move, that is going to be hard with a little babe, but then you can get all settled.
Post a Comment