Audriana Claire Garner was born last night at 8:31 at 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. She was stubborn all day since I went in at 7 AM and got hooked to all the machines by 8. They gave me an epideral at 11 AM which was great and then they broke my water a half hour later. So I was pretty numb all day until about 6 when my left side of the epideral wasn't working. I was not wanting it to wear off right before so I tried moving as much as I could which was very hard since I felt nothing on my right side at all. It took from 8 AM to 7 PM to go from a 2-5 so we were wondering if we were in for a long night! However at 8 PM she told me that I was a 10 and ready...which I was still trying to get the epideral to work on the left side still! So they sent for more medication and the doctor. By 8:15 they were giving me strong medicine and the doctor finally got there. Wasn't too much longer and she was born!
I was not told during labor (which I am pretty sure they didn't tell me on purpose so I didn't freak out) that the cord was wrapped around her neck pretty tightly. She came out with some dark fuzz on her head and hardly crying. They did have to give her oxygen for a little bit and try to make her cry more, but she just wiggled everywhere as if telling them I am good! Even now we haven't really heard her cry unless we took the binky away and she started to get a little fussy. We are totally in love with her and hopefully will be able to update later! Everything is going well and we should be home tomorrow. For some reason I can't get the pictures to upload here so I will try to get them on the blog so be patient!
The boys just met her and they thought she was cute! Peyton wanted her on his lap and then when we took her off he got mad at us. He just wanted to play with her. Jordan also sang to her a few songs.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Audriana Claire Garner
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
garner family -
I just wanted to say congrats! I bet she is beautiful!
Post a Comment