Thursday, August 21, 2008

Updates

Well really there isn't much to update since now we are just waiting until we move. I just keep getting asked what is going on and so here you go...nothing. Phil got the inspection done, picked out the appliances and we also went in and got an invoice from Lowes since part of the agreement is that they cover 500 dollars of window coverings. So we just have to wait for that check and then we can go get all the blinds and hopefully some curtains if I can ever decide what to do.

We also got a few more shopping things done and bought a gorgeous dresser for the baby girl which I love. Of course it is just sitting in the garage all wrapped up waiting for the movers to take it. So when we get it all set up I will have to get a picture, I am sure we spent way too much but it was a really good deal for a hutch and a dresser. It was a lot more than the boys dresser, but in the words of Phil he said that she is the princess and the boys will probably be complaining a lot in the next 18 years that she gets more than them ;-).

Other than that we still need to car shop which we have been procrastinating way too long so hopefully this will be a good weekend to go look at some! We don't have much time left so we have to get it all done soon!

2 comments:

Marla B said...

Baby update? What's the doc say? Just waiting huh? hope you are hanging in!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Hey have you had the baby yet?!? i coming home from Puerto Rico Tomorrow...you better hurry and pop her out so I can come and visit!