Today was Jordan's first swimming lesson. He wasn't sure about it at first since Peyton and I weren't going in the pool with him and he was suppose to go with a stranger. The teacher took him out in the pool even though he was not happy with her. After a few minutes he decided she was ok and loved being in the pool, actually there were some other teachers who didn't have a class so they came to help and he seemed to take to them as well. When the lesson was up he didn't want to get out, we go for the next two weeks every day so wish us luck! He is pretty sad about the fact they don't let him go on the slides though and kept asking to go. Oh and he has two classmates, both girls. They have other classes too, but there didn't seem to be very many boys at our time.


Monday, July 14, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Oh I can remember when I took My first Swimming lesson! Good luck Jordan and Cassie!
I am impressed. I think Joelle would throw a crying fit. But I wish that I had at least tried. I am going to look into it. What did you do with Peyton?
Post a Comment