Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Life

A couple times a day the boys will leave my site and I can hear them giggling. They go to the playroom or to Jordan's room where he has the tracks set up. Just today Peyton was suppose to be taking a nap in his crib and Jordan was having quiet time watching a movie. Jordan decided he was done so he went and woke up Peyton (he does this sometimes and I find them both in the crib just giggling away). Today Jordan had taken his toys into Peyton's room and was playing with them on the floor. Luckily Peyton hasn't figured out how to get out the crib yet so he was just standing in there up laughing at Jordan. They are just so funny how they always have to be together. I keep asking Jordan if he wants his own room or Peyton to share with him in the new house and he says he NEEDS Peyton in his room. We will see if they really do like that though... I am very grateful that they want to be together for the most part and there are only a few times that someone takes a toy from the other and screaming happens, but for the most part they get along so well! I think that Peyton is the only one who is allowed to touch Jordan's trains so that is saying a lot about how much he loves his brother (of course somedays he doesn't like Peyton to touch them).



Oh and on a good note, Jordan was very excited about swimming lessons today. He waved at his teachers and when I took him to get in the pool he put his foot out and came right out and said nope it is too cold! They convinced him to come in and promised it would warm up so he did get in and never looked back. He did ask this morning if they would let him go on the slide and I think everyday he is going to wake up hoping they let him! I keep telling him they don't do that for lessons though and he gets sad, but he says he loves swimming lessons now! So I am glad it was the one day and only because he wasn't sure about going with some strangers he has never seen before.

0 comments: