Friday, July 11, 2008

Taking this with a grain of salt...

There seems to be a lot of pregnant women out there that I visit their blogs and I think visit mine, so I thought I would try a little experiment. Go onto this link and see what you are having. Even if you know what you are having or have had a kid you can do it. Let's see if it is correct for you. Take it with a grain of salt of course because it is the chinese gender calender, however all three kids have been correct for me. Leave a comment to see if it is true or comes true!

http://parenting.ivillage.com/ttc/ttcsigns/0,,j736,00.html

4 comments:

The Gatherers said...

well this says I'm having a girl so we'll find out next week!

whitney.evan said...

this says that I am having a girl! we'll see next month!

Amber said...

I guess we will see if this is right next month. I will keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

It was right for my first one, says my next one is a girl as well...hmmm, we'll see.