Tuesday, July 15, 2008

House for Sale


It's official, we now have a sign in our front yard to say our house is for sale! I think it makes it more real this way and sad at the same time. We haven't told many people so we did have a few neighbors ask us what was going on when they saw it. I never even got around to post what a great job and all the hard work that Phil put into getting our lawn done. We got the sod put in, in May thanks to Phil's parents and our neighbor help or else we would have been in trouble doing it ourselves. I should say Phil because can you see my pregnant self being that much help anyway?
Here is our pathway that he got done in the beginning of July right after we found out we were moving. We would have done a lot more if we weren't moving, but now it was kind of a just have it done for the buyers!

Other than that now we are just trying to get the house ready to move. We have movers who will come in and pack everything up so I am so excited about that! That is a ton of stress lifted off of us knowing we don't have to box everything up and carry it out. As long as the doctor lets me travel we are probably going to go up and look at houses this month as well and hopefully have one closed to move in around mid-September or when the baby is a couple weeks old. So everything is going fast, which is exciting yet really sad at the same time. I hope everyone will visit us up in Idaho Falls. I wish it was more on the way to things so we would get visitors more though. Of course you can all go to Yellowstone and Island Park and visit us on the way!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Don't worry we will for sure visit you! Good luck with the whole house hunt and sale.

Tiffany said...

good luck with moving. that's always fun. hope you like idaho falls. I love it there!

Stephanie said...

I just saw your comment on my blog that you would make me a background. I really like pinks and browns right now & polka dots!! But whatever you want or think is cute would be great!