Friday, June 20, 2008

Update for Idaho Falls

When we are gone for a whole week apparently some things can happen at Phil's work, well not sure what they were, but Phil's boss decided that they can't send him to Idaho Falls because they need him here. So I guess it is good to hear that Phil is appreciated and needed at work, but I was getting excited to move. Especially after I was getting bribed with a 6 bedroom house and a new car (Phil wants to take over the SUV and I would get a new one with 7 or 8 seats). But I guess it wasn't meant to be and there will be other opportunities. Hopefully the next one though will be in California by the beach where I really belong! I still think he needs to bribe me to stay here with a new car, so when you see him again let him know that ;). Actually I have been going back and forth about it because I love our SUV and the kids will just have to be squished in the back because I don't want to loose all of our cargo room and I am not driving anything bigger than what we already have.

I think his boss was also feeling guilty of asking us to move because it would be during a huge time in our life seeing that the girl is suppose to arrive then! Speaking of the girl I went to the doctor yesterday and I am now back on medication for the pain, blah! I am trying not to take in until I really need it though so we will see how long that lasts. But she has jumped over the line in her weight and just decided to start growing better! So we are excited about that. I asked my doctor if he could speed up the last 3 months though... Wish he really did have that power! Not that I am ready for 3 kids, just ready to be done being pregnant!

One other thing, Phil called this morning and two of his coworkers were in the wreck that caused I-80 to be closed for life flight. I am not sure of the details so hopefully they will be ok, but with life flight being called it can't be good! Yesterday he said that he would probably work until 2 AM tonight (yes he went in at 7 AM) and now it might be longer without the two workers. He will go in tomorrow and Sunday work will be determined. I just feel bad for him during inventory week!

0 comments: