Alright what do you think, should we buy these for the girl? Is this what she needs to be "in" the right crowd when she is born? You know I don't want to ruin her chances of becoming popular if it does start that young... Seriously don't you all want to dress your daughter up like a hooker at that age?? I am new to having girls so please enlighten me and tell me if I need to do this to boost her confidence as a baby.
In all seriousness I was thinking they would be adorable for a picture with some pearls or something, but I don't think I would justify spending 30 dollars on it for something she would never wear again! :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Too Girly??
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
i don't know anything about baby fashion either, but this just seems a little extreme to me and a little bit strange.
I say go For it!! They are cute and would make a great picture...besides this is the only age she will be able to pull something like that off! Plus I'm sure she is going to be so spoiled anyway...what's 30 bucks right :)
Post a Comment