Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Post I Guess!

So this post is just random since I am bored. Unfortunatly the pain I have had with both the boys has come back full force again. Yes this is the same pain that I had with my gallbladder and apparently having a gallbladder taken out doesn't always cure it. However it means I can't do much unless I am lying down, thank goodness for laptops and mindless TV, right? No actually I have been catching up on scrapbooking and hopefully will get caught up before another child enters our hectic life. Luckily I have two kids that like to entertain themselves and play so well together they don't care if I can't do much. However it is too bad I can't teach them to clean the house ;-)!

Anyway so this week is the dreaded inventory week for Phil's work where he works about 15 hours a day or more. He told me his boss said that they would be home to tuck the kids into bed the first few days, I told him to tell him our kids go to bed at 5...didn't work. But I guess that is better than midnight every night, which I wouldn't doubt that Thursday and Friday night will be though.

I have to share Peyton's personality shining through lately. So I need to organize our storage room and there are a few things sitting out. Well I have a box of the children's benadryl to go packs. They are all individually wrapped. Peyton figured out how to open the box and brought me 2 of the packages. He put them right on my lap and I moved them off onto the couch next to me. Well apparently that wasn't good enough because he grabbed my hand, opened my fist, and literally put the package into my hand! He just had the funniest stern look on his face like hello I think this is food and I want to eat it! When I didn't open it he started patting my arm trying to get my attention! Silly kid.

Last night he saw my tums sitting on my nightstand. He couldn't reach them so he kept pointing at them trying to tell me he wants them. Other times if he hears the water running in the bathtub he'll come from wherever he is and hurry to the bathroom. He is too short to climb in, but that doesn't stop him from trying. He doesn't care if he has all his clothes on, he stands there trying to lift his foot over the edge. He just does the funniest things sometimes and makes us laugh a lot!

Also we have had some people come over to our house to fix some things. A guy came to fix all of our doors yesterday. I told him to just come in and out when he needed to. Well Jordan and Peyton were just so thrilled to see someone in the house and just watched what he was doing. He would go out and Jordan would say, "Hey where'd that guy go?" I told him he had to get his tools. Then when he would come in and go to the next door the boys just followed him around. Poor guy was probably scared he would step on them! He went out on our deck and I guess Jordan thought he was gone for good. When he came in Jordan said, "Hey guy, you back?" It was just so funny to hear him call him guy. When he went downstairs Jordan asked where he was and I told him. He kept saying, "I'll go check on him, k!" I don't know if he was so concerned the guy was in our house or that he was going to leave without saying goodbye!

I tried to get the boys on tape yesterday, but when I went to get them the batteries were dead so hopefully sometime I can catch this, but Peyton was getting a little tired last night and grumpy. Jordan decided to try and calm him down and started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star funny thing is that yesterday Twinkle Little Star ended with Thomas coming down the tracks! He has done this a few other times too while in the car when Peyton wants to get out and lets us know it! It is just so cute to see him sing to his brother to calm him down. He loves his brother so much and if Peyton has to go take a nap or go to bed most of the time Jordan will sneak into his room and in his crib. I will hear them both just giggling until I come in to seperate them. When they start sharing a room when the girl comes I keep wondering if they are going to sleep or have parties all night!

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

WEll you seem to have the funniest little boys:) I hope you do okay with the rest of your pregnancy. When are you do again?