Well I have been crafting this weekend since Phil has been gone. I know outside of computer graphics I don't do much creativitiness, but I guess I feel like doing it with the girl.
So for those who have asked we have decided her name is going to be Audriana. You say it like Audrey-Ah-na.
So here is her name that will go on the wall when we are done painting which is the next project!
(you might need to click on it to make it bigger).
Some flowers that will go in her room:
Then of course I didn't do this, but her bedding set came in last week so I wanted to share:


Here's the rug so you can see them up close. Hopefully soon the room will get done, but it may be a few more weeks since summer seems to get so busy!











2 comments:
Love it! You did such a good job on your craft project, very impressive. Love the name too!
Very Cute! You'll have shopping for your girl! Love the colors!
have fun!
Marla
Post a Comment