Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well I think Phil had a good father's day... I don't know he didn't complain :-)! Saturday he got to go out golfing with his dad which is pretty rare these days for just a father/son thing for them so I think they both had a great time. Maybe it will be a tradition soon and when the boys get a little older they can go with their papa and dad too. He also got to go out to eat Chinese! The only time that he requests it and I will say ok to (well he would probably get it on his birthday if he wanted), although Panda Express is pretty good so he can always have that if he wants...

Sunday Phil got to open his presents! He has wanted a game since we played it with my friends a while ago called, Bang the Bullet Game. I can't find it in stores so luckily we have the technology of the internet and low and behold I found it to order! Ok really I would rather order everything off the internet since it is so much easier! Also he got to open another present that has become a tradition...a new calendar for his wall and he also got new pictures for his frames at work.

Here is the calender that I got done this year: http://www.flickr.com/gp/11745486@N03/79u0o7

It was a good weekend for him and hopefully he really enjoyed it. I know his kids love their dad so much and most of the time Jordan is asking for daddy and gets sad when I tell him he is at work. Peyton is just full of smiles and crawls over to him so fast when he comes home. He is the best dad and we couldn't ask for anyone else...pretty sure that the girl is going to be a daddy's little girl too (which I don't think Phil will mind ;-)).

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Cassie!!! So aparently I am really bad at keeping up with your blog! You are having a baby girl! That is so exciting! I bet you are excited to have another girl in the house. You should look at my blog there is a surprise there.