I realized that Peyton is 13 months this month and so we took the one nice day that we have had and went out to get some pictures. I need to find somewhere where there isn't a playground though because Jordan just wanted to play and didn't care for any pictures at all. So it looks like I favor Peyton since he seems to be in all the pictures, but it is because I don't hear him whining yet about going to the playground first and putting his hands up telling me not to take any pictures. So here are some pictures of both, but now you know why there are more of Peyton.












This is a special tree, touch it and it causes static to your hair... ;)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
New Pictures...
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment