Thursday, April 24, 2008

So here's a sad story for you...

I have a climber. He climbs on everything! So you would think I would realize that and take things off of tables. But no I didn't. Peyton decided that my glass of water looked really good to him and climbed up onto the table and tried to get a drink. Well a 1 year old hasn't actually mastered the art of a regular drinking cup and it spilled everywhere...everywhere including on to my brand new laptop. So yeah didn't feel like taking a picture of that! After a few hours of wishful thinking that it would dry out and not ruin my hard drive my computer wouldn't turn on. So off to Best Buy we go!

First the guy tries to tell me that they will replace the laptop for free, but I have to pay 300 dollars for a new service plan if I want it. I said I don't think so! I paid 300 dollars in the first place because of something happening it would be covered. Dude don't try and tell a person juggling two boys and being pregnant that I have to pay more because I was not about to take that. I was grumpy enough that I would be without it again for two weeks. Luckily he asked another person from the actual computer department and said that they would send it in and they would fix it. Everything on my hard drive is probably gone, but at least I haven't put too much on since i have only had it for two weeks. But seriously I am too depressed right now, but how could you be mad at a face like this...

Peyton

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Wow maybe you should invest in a case for your lap top! You seem to have bad luck with those!