I do have a good husband and I am pretty sure that I don't tell him that much! But the last few days he has been looking at new laptops for me since I am spoiled and we decided to get a new one instead of upgrading the boys computer. (the computer slowed down when I uploaded pictures and I had to delete them once I uploaded to the internet!) So tonight we went to Best Buy and we bought a new one. I did ask if I could downgrade to XP but they only have Vista now so I have to try that out! We even got the 3 year warranty plan that covers water damage, because I am sure Peyton or The Girl are next to ruin the laptop... hopefully not but you can never be too careful!
So hopefully I will get some time to get everything back on the computer...and Jordan and I don't have to fight over who gets the computer although he has already asked to use mommy's computer and I said no you have to use yours!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Here's to Phil...
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Oh thats good...it's good to be spoiled everyonce in a while!!:) Let me know how that Vista program works out for you...i'm thinking about switching my computer to that but i'm a bit scared!
Post a Comment