Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brothers and Friends


The boys have been getting along so well lately. If it is time for Peyton to take a nap, Jordan will tell me he isn't ready yet and he needs to stay here. We will be upstairs and Jordan says I want to go in the playroom which is downstairs. I said ok, go ahead. He tells me, No mom I need Peyton to come! Or Phil will pick up Peyton to take downstairs and Jordan will say no he needs to stay with me and watch the movie!

This picture was because Jordan wanted to play the computer and of course needed his brother right there next to him watching him! If we are going somewhere he runs to Peyton and tell him Peyton do you want to go in the car?! Let's go!

Peyton couldn't find Jordan anywhere yesterday because Jordan got to go play at grandma's. So I watched him crawl from room to room looking for him. He went into Jordan's room a few times just looking around. It was so cute he needed to know where his brother was! When Jordan got home Peyton was so excited to see him and just followed him around wherever he went.

0 comments: