Well now that the world knows that we are actually having a girl...well I do keep wondering if boy parts are going to sprout... I have to say everyone is pretty excited, not that we wouldn't have been excited for a little boy again, but some pink instead of blue is going to be really nice.
But there is one person who we may see at Wal-mart as a greeter. Rick. The day he found out that we were pregnant he asked me to tell him as soon as possible so he could find a job.
So wave to him if you see him greeting you at Wal-mart. Although I still stand by what I said, I don't think he is old enough (or handicapped for that matter) to work there...
Now what would he have done if all the grandsons would have been girls...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The Girl Reaction
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment