Well if you know Jordan you know he loves water. But sometimes he decide he doesn't want a bath. I asked him why the other day and he said, "Because mom, I'm sad." Ok...well why are you sad. "I don't know." This morning I said ok time for a bath. His response, "No I can't." After I roll my eyes at him, I said well why. "Because the water is too yucky to drink." I just had to crack up at that one after I said well you aren't suppose to drink it! So usually I just end up carrying him in there on his non-motivated bath days and then he doesn't want to get out. So of course Peyton has to go in the bathroom and play with his brother in the bathtub.

Usually the boys take a bath together, but since he wouldn't get in with Peyton they did seperate ones today. And of course my little one decides he needs to see what is going on so he just stands up in the bath. Man I wish he didn't move, but he sure thinks it is funny!













2 comments:
Jordan is SO funny! Cute Pictures.
they are adorable!
Post a Comment