Thursday, April 10, 2008

Climbing Adventures

Usually Peyton climbs up two or three of our stairs and just stops because well frankly he is a little scardy cat. So this afternoon we were downstairs and Jordan was running up and down the stairs as a game. I couldn't see Peyton but figured he had gotten up the two stairs trying to figure out what to do. I looked up and this is what I saw...
I couldn't believe that he had climbed up two sets of stairs! Of course he couldn't figure out how to get back down so I went up and got him to bring back downstairs and he of course he just turned around and went back up.

Can you see the hard work he is putting into it with his tongue? He's also very fast. I was trying to get some pictures and the next thing I know he has climbed them all.

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Wow he sure is getting bigger everyday! And I have to laugh everytime a come to your page! It's so funny that you call your new baby "the girl"! Do you have any names picked out yet?!?

Camille said...

Yay for Peyton!