Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The whole Garner family

For Mother's Day we gave pictures for part of Phil's mom's present of everyone. Memorial Day weekend we went down to fulfill it. I did the ones with me in them on the tripod with the remote. The only thing is I can't see if everyone is looking or being blocked, but in all I think it turned out ok.

For those that really don't know I'll tell you who's in each family Rick and Doris, Phil's parents.

Phil is the oldest and only son, married to me, Cassie. We have three kids. Jordan, Peyton, Audriana.

Natalia was the next but she passed away 5 years ago and was married to Matt they had twins, Mason and Logan. Matt is marrying Heather in July and she has 3 living children, Spencer, Lissy and Makayla.

Camille is the youngest, married to Jeremy. They have Boston and Hadley.



Back row your left to right, Lissy, Heather, Jeremy, Hadley, Camille, Rick, Phil, Spencer, Cassie. Bottom left to right, Matt, Makayla, Jordan, Doris, Audriana, Mason, Logan, Peyton, Boston.



The above picture is the "original" and you can see below the next.



While we were taking just adults the kids were playing so well/racing. It was so cute, too bad the background wasn't!



We spent the day there. We visited Natalia's grave for Memorial weekend. Had a picnic at the park, played at the park and played baseball. That's the night we went to Kung Fu Panda.


1 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful pictures!! I bet Aunt Doris loves them.