
While we were in California we took a few pictures on the beach. Unfortunatly the sun was totally against us and we couldn't help it or go at a different time to fix it. They look bad blown up because of our squinty eyes sadly so I did another set when we got home. Check them out and leave me a comment which ones you like so I know what to hang up that is if you haven't voted on facebook, thanks for those that have already! You can still vote for the beach ones if you like them better, but I won't choose that as our main one.
I also can't decided on which kid picture, mostly Jordan if you want to have an input ;).
Beach1
Beach2
Beach3
Beach4


Boys Beach
Audriana Beach
Jordan, "take a picture of us playing guitars mom!" They don't want to take any pictures during but after they are all for the silt piftures!


Family 1
Family 2
Family 3


J1


J2













J3

J4

J5

P1

P2

P3

A1

A2

A3

A4

A5











3 comments:
You got some really cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big!
love the font on your blog! Your blog always looks so cute!
Oh an I like your family #1 and Jordan's 2nd picture the best!
WOW!!! I love Family 2 and I can't decide between J2 and J4, but I think I like J2 the best. I cannot believe how grown up Audrianna is!!! She is beautiful! The beach ones are so fun, but I get what you mean about the squinty eyes.
Post a Comment