
I never ever know what to ask for when it comes to my birthday. So I always say I would just like money to get clothes or something. So when I saw a Nook for a really good deal Phil talked me into it as part of my present. Aside from my iPod Touch, it is the best present ever. I've read lots of books and ready to read more. I just sit in the carpool lane at school reading a book.
I tried out the Kindle App on my Touch first and read all 3 of the Hunger Game Trilogy books on them (if anyone wants to borrow these they are in Kindle version). 4 stars for all of them. BUT I don't recommend them to everyone! I didn't know what they were about when I first started reading them, however they are addicting!
Then on my Nook I have read:
The first book in this trilogy is slower paced setting up the characters, it's also not an action packed book at all, it's a heartwarming story though.
After the Leaves Fall 3 stars
Summer Snow 4 stars
Beneath The Night Tree 4 stars
These 4 are easy reads.
Invisible 3 stars
On the Run 3 stars
Stranded 3 stars
In Plain Site 3 stars
Right now I am reading Always the Baker, Never the Bride that a friend sent to me. So far it's good! Which is another thing I love about the Nook. Sharing. However you can only share a book one time. If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them and anyone contemplating I'd recommend the Nook if you want to read. It's been fun! I didn't think I would like it, but if I have any time at all or at night in bed I have it on.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
A few of my favorite things
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I really liked Water for Elephants.. there is a movie coming out in a few months for it as well.
I also just read the "Uglies" series.. it was intresting. I've heard it compared to the Hunger Games. I liked them, but again.. they were intresting. Wish I could share them with you.
Post a Comment