You know after the MVP wins the superbowl and they ask what are you going to do now and they say, I'm going to Disneyland! Well we are saying that this year! We are planning our trip to Disneyland. We have the tickets purchased and finally told the kids. We are going sometime in a few months, however since I don't want to announce on the internet exactly when our house will be empty the countdown is not right, but wanted to share how we are counting down.

And since I am always constantly asked when everyone's birthday's are I decided we better have a birthday one going at all times and Peyton's is next!

EDITING:
I forgot to add. In preperation for our trip, Audriana has been looking at the Disney site constantly like in the picture. She wants me to show her "princesses" constantly or Mickey and friends. She's obssessed! I think Disney is going to blow her mind! In fact she is watching Princess and the Frog right now.
Jordan wasn't too thrilled at first. I think it's because I told him we were going for 5 days. But after I said we were flying there on an airplane and he could save his money if he did his chores he could buy things at the store. He told me we are only going for one day though. He's like me and just would rather stay home. So we'll go for that for awhile.
Peyton just said ok! He's our whatever, go with the flow kid. We've shown the kids Splash Mountain. Audriana is the only one who can't go on it unless she really grows that's a big reason we haven't ever went until now we wanted the kids to be older and not have a baby and actually go on quite a few rides. A lot of them say you have to be 3 and a certain height so I have a feeling we'll be paying for Audriana to be 3 just so she can go on the rides since she will be almost 3.











4 comments:
LOVE the countdowns!!! So much fun!! We need one of those too because we are going to DL this year too!!
We didn't tell Lucas we were going to Disney until we were actually at the hotel and he wasn't as excited as I thought he would be--too tired from the plane ride. But once there it doesn't really matter. I bet Jordan will love it once he's there and can see everything. You'll have lots of fun.
Disneyland trips are the best.... it'll be so fun! Great idea to do a countdown. I have countdown blocks for Halloween and Christmas - Matt's mom made them for us. :) I love the idea to do them for trips! Where do you buy the wood blocks?
Megan, her fantastic husband made them for her :-)
Post a Comment