Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best 2 dollars spent


The best app on the iPod I have bought so far has been this balloon animal app for 1.99. You click (or blow if you have the iPhone) shake a few times and then play with the balloon animal. Then when you are done with it you "inflate" it more to pop it. Then do it again with another balloon. The snake licks the screen and Audriana thinks it's soooooo funny. Best money spent on an app yet. It can entertain a 2 1/2 year old for an hour! But not quietly!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awesome. I love these pics. You will have to tell me what the good apps are to get I am getting a touch soon, probably in the next couple weeks.

Camille said...

ha ha ha! Those are the best pictures! I can almost hear her laughing!