When it's below -20, school gets cancelled. Well guess what we've had the past two days? Jordan's been home which I was just glad not to have to go out and take him in such cold weather! I had to go out to take Peyton since he still had school, he goes by a different school district and they didn't cancel on tuesday.
First project for the new year, valentine subway art I got done just in time for February. Maybe I'll get more done soon -projects I mean. I did a subway art one with all vinyl for Christmas, but it took a long time with all the different fonts and sizes, way way too long and too much patience, or impatience.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subway Art
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
love the storys and pics..please keep it coming, great pics of the kids and things you make. wounderful....
cute. so did you get some more cartridges? how many do you have or did you get that off your computer?
Post a Comment