Monday, January 31, 2011

Backpack, Backpack

After inventory was over and Phil came home on Saturday we wanted to get out of the house so we finally went and saw Tangled. We've been waiting until it came to the cheaper theater (we know the owners and like to support them and well it's cheaper and let's face it I am cheap!) but it just hadn't come. Have you looked at the movie's lately though? No good ones for kids under 6 lately so we ended up giving in! Which for those who live in my town I've asked it probably won't come for at least 5 more weeks, which I can believe it, it was a full theater after 8 weeks of it being there.

The kids loved it. Jordan said he loved the part that the camillion smacked his fist twice not trusting the thief, Peyton had to agree with Jordan. Audriana was sitting next to me saying princess, princess! She said go get em! during the fights and smacked her head and said oh no during the kissing.

I also forgot to blog, friday I went into Jordan's classroom to help with a scrapbook page. We made 3D snowmen and used their faces. It's fun to go in with all the Kindergarteners. I have gotten to do 2 parties now and 1 page so far. They sure are fun kids.

Of course we need pictures for a post, I've been meaning to take pictures of this for awhile just to remember. Everyday we take one of the boys to school and I tell them to get their backpacks on she goes, "Oh! My backpack!" and makes sure she has it on and we have to take it with us. We've even had to take it with us other places if we have errands to run after dropping Jordan off. Silly girl. Peyton did the same thing at that age so I shouldn't be surprised!



1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the skirt, did you make it?