Friday, January 28, 2011

Peyton


Peyton's been cracking me up lately. I ask him what he learns in school and I know I won't remember everything that he tells me. But he has been opened to this huge world of knowledge thanks to his preschool teacher. I know a lot of people don't understand why I send him when I can teach him, but he would rather learn it from someone else than his mom. For a long time he would write his name and not put a T, I told him time after time there was a T. He said nope. Well one day he finally wrote it. I said why did you write it now? Well Mrs. H (his preschool teacher told me!) of course she did! He's writing his last name now.

He is learning spanish and sign language as well. Jordan learned so much sign language as a baby so I am slacking on the other two. But when he started talking he dropped it so fast that we didn't even see a need for it. He did learn the whole alphabet in preschool again and back to Peyton he's learning the whole alphabet. I am just shocked at how fast he picks it up, I thought Jordan did because he already knew it and it was coming back, but it must be a kid thing that they can just do it.

Spanish. He's very good at rojo, meaning red. I asked him what green was and he says azul, which is blue. I try to tell him it's blue, but he says no it isn't! So I'll wait until his teacher corrects him a little more. Sometimes he gets white right.

0 comments: