Friday, January 28, 2011

Audriana's Posse



Audriana's always carrying around at least 3 or 4 dolls/animals, literally. They don't even have to be hers, if she finds them laying around she'll claim them as her own.

Here's here Woody gang which of course is her favorite, now that we have most of her friends I realize her other favorite Minnie is missing.



She's also been in her bed since the beginning of January as you can see in the picture and the transition has been great. She has been climbing completly in and out of her crib for awhile, so it was time for the change. She loves the freedom and her bed is usually completly filled with toys. Which wasn't a change from her crib since she climbed out to fill it up and then climbed back in.

Hopefully I'll get a picture of the bed all the way done soon, but first I have to either have something built or buy something if I can find something to fit it or make it fit to it. But I've got the adorable Pottery Barn headboard refinished.

1 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

That is way to cute!!