
The last weekend we made a trip to Salt Lake for the annual get together of Phil's mom and aunt's family. It sure has grown a lot.
We had a fun potluck and then we played the present games. The kids even got to play one too. This time you had to roll a 6, which was not easy! Jordan finally rolled it first and picked a present, well that made Audriana mad because she wanted to pick a present too, it started a little ripple effect and kind of ended the game.


Peyton decided he liked Audriana's and traded her.


Later we celebrated Rick's birthday (Phil's dad) and went to see the lights with his family. Apparently the whole Salt Lake Valley had the same plan and it was super crowded. I have to admit I wasn't impressed with the crowds and was done. We didn't bother to put the stroller in because our car was already full so we had to watch our kids very close and I didn't see many lights. Audriana did keep pointing out all the trees that weren't lite up like hey they missed those ones! And all she wanted to do was be by the water, or touch the water. She was pretty mad when we'd walk away from it. She's mad at me in the picture because I wouldn't let her touch it.





What can I say she's fast.

When I uploaded the pictures these were still on the camera. I just wanted to share the skirts my mom and I, ok mostly my mom, did for the craft fair. I took out a few for Audriana.

We got a new playroom. This is about 1/3 of it and sorry the picture isn't showing it clean. I still need to put some shelves or something in there. But if you've ever been to our house we have 4 levels. This is our 4th level or our second basement and it's about 500 sq feet. Phil painted it back in September and I found some carpet. It's not in all the way we'll take it out and put real carpet in someday when we get around to it, but for now it works great. We had a playroom before, but the basement was just being unused and putting it all in there doubles the playroom. Mostly I am glad I freed up a 5th bedroom/old playroom so I can put all my craft stuff and guest bed in there. We do have to get our stairs done, so if any of my neighbors read this and have a suggestion on who to go with please let me know.


We got a new playroom. This is about 1/3 of it and sorry the picture isn't showing it clean. I still need to put some shelves or something in there. But if you've ever been to our house we have 4 levels. This is our 4th level or our second basement and it's about 500 sq feet. Phil painted it back in September and I found some carpet. It's not in all the way we'll take it out and put real carpet in someday when we get around to it, but for now it works great. We had a playroom before, but the basement was just being unused and putting it all in there doubles the playroom. Mostly I am glad I freed up a 5th bedroom/old playroom so I can put all my craft stuff and guest bed in there. We do have to get our stairs done, so if any of my neighbors read this and have a suggestion on who to go with please let me know.











1 comments:
That'll be so nice to have a separate playroom! It was good to see you last weekend!
Post a Comment